Locally Raised Beef
Our cows are born and raised in Colorado. We employ Coloradans, process locally, and sell locally here on the Front Range. We believe in running a sustainable business, while also helping to boost the local economy! We offer a variety of options:
Centennial Cuts holds a vision of a strong, equitable, and sustainable Front Range animal protein economy – one that will provide locally produced, affordable, high quality meats to a wide range of Colorado consumers.
Truly Local Food Supply Chains - "Farm-to-Table"
With 50+ years of combined farming experience, we understand the overuse of the term "farm-to-table". However, we truly strive to bring our Colorado-raised, sustainable beef right to your doorstep!
We maintain a vision of re-introducing the tradition of highly local quarter and half animal delivery, lowering relative costs for everyone involved. Re-introducing this practice will also offer the possibility for butcheries, restaurants, individuals and institutions (regardless of size) to develop a better understanding of and deeper appreciation for our cattle. Order our delicious beef for your restaurant today!
High Quality, Sustainably-Raised Beef: A Colorado Tradition
Smothered Beef Enchilada Recipe
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) package mild taco seasoning mix
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, divided
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16-ounce) container soup cream
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1) Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and half of chopped green chiles; set aside.
2) Stir together remaining green chiles, soup, and sour cream. Pour half of soup mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
3) Spoon beef mixture evenly down centers of tortillas; roll up. Place, seam sides down, over soup mixture in baking dish; top evenly with remaining soup mixture and cheese.
4)Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish, if desired.